Attractions Near Our Hotel
Lake George is a fun family vacation destination, close to so many things to do for all age groups. As the name implies, Lake George is a water-based resort town located on the shores of the mighty Lake George. No matter what season you decide to visit, there are year round activities that will entertain all members of your family. The following attractions have been highlighted as Family Attractions:
- Six Flags Great Escape and Splash Water Kingdom (6.9 miles)
- Lake George Boat Cruises (1.5 miles)
- Lake George Village
- Lake George Outlet Malls (6.2 miles)
- Boat Rentals (0.6 miles)
- Adirondack Extreme (15.1 miles)
- Lake George Lanes and Games (1.3 miles)
- Tubby Tubes
- Glen Drive-In Theatre (8.0 miles)
- Tubing, Guided Lazy River, Rafting, Kayaking
- Ausable Chasm (87.7 miles)
- Go Karts, Bumper Cars (7.5 miles)
- Miniature Golf (1.2 miles)
- Million Dollar Public Beach (1.5 miles)
While on vacation in Lake George, we know that shopping will be part of your itinerary! Take a piece of your vacation home with you by collecting from one of the many specialty shops in the Village. The Adirondack area is known for its unique rustic style furnishings and decor.
Drive or take the trolley to The Lake George Designer outlets for a wide variety of designer goods at discount prices!
Looking for suggestions on where to find something?! Just ask our friendly desk staff!
The Lake George Village Trolley
The Lake George Village offers Trolley service directly from Americas Best Value Inn & Suites to Lake George Village and beyond. Pick up is approximately every fifteen to thirty minutes, seven days a week during the season.
Riding the trolley is an inexpensive and fun way to get around the town! At just $1 base fare, the price can’t be beat!
Choose from two routes:
- North: The North Trolley will head to Bolton Landing, Lake George Village, Diamond Point, Lake Shore Road and several points in between.
- South: The South Trolley runs between Glens Falls and Lake George. If you are going to Great Escape or the Outlets, this is the Trolley you want!
Please note: The trolley is not able to transport bicycles.
We think that Lake George, surrounded by the Adirondack Mountains, is one of the most scenic places for hiking that you’ll find! No matter what your skill level, there is a trail suited for you. From a leisurely stroll to an invigorating hike, the Adirondacks are filled with adventures. If you love the outdoors, stunning scenery, challenging terrains and natural beauty, you won’t be disappointed.
From Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, you’ll have your choice of hiking and nature trails to explore. Ask us for more information and we’ll be happy to help you decide which mountain or trail would be best. Enjoy the adventure!